Solutions Engineer, Wireless -Enterprise - Baltimore/DC
Be unstoppable with us!
T-Mobile is synonymous with innovation–and you could be part of the team that disrupted an entire industry! We reinvented customer service, brought real 5G to the nation, and now we’re shaping the future of technology in wireless and beyond. Our work is as exciting as it is rewarding, so consider the career opportunity below as your invitation to grow with us, make big things happen with us, above all, #BEYOU with us. Together, we won’t stop!
The Solutions Engineer (SE) partners with Business Sales to sell T-Mobile for Business products and services by leveraging their strong technical skills, experience, and industry knowledge. SEs engage in pre-sales activities by consulting on customer opportunities to gain understanding of their business, identify their business challenges, and develop solutions which meet their needs. The SE architects and designs solutions utilizing T-Mobile or partner business solutions, equipment and network. SEs provide technical support in sales presentations, product demonstrations, as well as providing answers to customer’s technical inquiries.
SEs further support Business Sales by reviewing specific customer opportunities and sales funnels. SEs will keep the Business Sales teams they support apprised of relevant technologies and industry trends. They will also consult with Sales on the technical aspects of T-Mobile for business products and services. As needed, SEs partner with Marketing, Product, Engineering, Sales Ops, and Care teams to provide feedback, support special projects, and engage in market-level opportunities. SEs maintain their technical skills and industry expertise by participating in internal and external training opportunities. SEs also pursue and maintain partner or industry certification as required for their position.
Wireless Solutions Engineers (Wireless SE) also:
*Understand and present T-Mobile wireless network and related key technologies
*Maintain expert-level knowledge of wireless handsets, mobile hotspots, tablets, and key wireless devices
*Maintain expert-level knowledge of wireless-related Value-Added Solutions
*Facilitate wireless network coverage analysis
*Discuss and assist with processing In-Building Coverage requests
*Understand and present product roadmaps as needed
*Understand and present network coverage/network build-out plans as needed
*Assist with post-sale support/escalations as needed
*High-level portfolio awareness of T-Mobile Global Wireline Solutions network, solutions, and technologies
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Licenses and Certifications:
• At least 18 years of age
• Legally authorized to work in the United States
• T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless precluded from doing so by applicable law. The CDC currently defines “fully vaccinated” as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination, and will consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase (1) as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others, or (2) for other reasons under applicable law.
Travel Required (Yes/No): No
DOT Regulated Position (Yes/No):No
Safety Sensitive Position (Yes/No):No
Never stop growing!
T-Mobile doesn’t have a corporate ladder–it’s more like a jungle gym of possibilities! We love helping our employees grow in their careers, because it’s that shared drive to aim high that drives our business and our culture forward.
If you’d like to receive more information about careers at T-Mobile, sign up for the T-Mobile Talent Community today! https://www.tmobile.careers/profile/join/
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
Talent comes in all forms at the Un-carrier. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by emailing [email protected] or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to non-accommodation related requests.
Similar jobs near me
- Exploring the Income Potential of an Insurance Underwriter
- Understanding the Role of an Underwriter in Insurance
- Navigating the Job Market: Tips for Insurance Underwriters
- Unemployment Insurance: Understanding Financial Support for Job Loss
- Navigating the Education Requirements for a Career as an Insurance Underwriter