80003079-Manager, Contact Center
Additional Locations: Providence, RI
Requisition ID: 1691
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board
Why you'll love this job
- This job is a member of the Contact Center - Planning & Analysis Team within the Customer Experience organization.
- Responsible for ensuring that leaders, through the Customer Experience, Reservations and Service Recovery organization, have access to the data that they need. Responsible for the delivery of multiple reports and analyses across a wide variety of platforms and serves as the focal point for Contact Center reporting.
What you'll do
As noted above, this list is intended to reflect the current job but there may be additional essential functions (and certainly non-essential job functions) that are not referenced. Management will modify the job or require other tasks be performed whenever it is deemed appropriate to do so, observing, of course, any legal obligations including any collective bargaining obligations.
- Leads and develops a team of Reporting Analysts responsible for Contact Center reporting and analytics for Reservations (Domestic and International) and Service Recovery (Customer Relations, Central Baggage Resolution Office, AAdvantage Customer Service, Day of Departure and Systems Support Center)
- Develops the strategic vision for the future of Contact Center reporting and data strategy
- Supports the strategic direction of Contact Center Planning through performance measurement and data analysis
- Builds relationships with business leaders at all levels within Customer Experience, Reservations and Service Recovery to understand what data and reports are needed to most effectively manage their business
- Identifies areas where advanced analytics can be utilized to improve existing processes or performance
- Proactively identifies and implements new sources of data to build new reports and improve existing ones
- Manages a large portfolio of reports from a variety of platforms and support high-value analysis aimed at improving contact center performance
- Performs complex quantitative analysis on a wide range of Contact Center subject matters to identify key trends and insights to support business strategy
All you'll need for success
Minimum Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent experience/training
- Proven analytical skills with a demonstrated aptitude for understanding the business, working with data, developing detailed logical analysis, and solving problems creatively
- Experience in attracting, selecting, developing, and motivating individuals who can work as a team to meet deliverables and quickly overcome obstacles
- Five years of experience with data extraction, manipulation and analysis using Cognos, Excel, Tableau, Power BI, MS Access, or other similar technologies
Experience with data extraction tools and methods (SQL, SAS, Access, etc.) and data visualization
- Experience with internal data warehouse's (e.g., Mosaic) for data extraction, analysis and reporting
- Advanced experience with Excel modeling and PowerPoint presentation development
Preferred Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- Master's degree
- Leadership experience
- Experience leading IT projects and teams
- Contact center knowledge (Reservations and/or Service Recovery)
Skills, Licenses & Certifications
- Self-motivated individual with a high personal standard of excellence who can work independently to drive for results
- Highly analytical and conceptual thinker that excels at thinking outside-the-box
- Ability to function in a high volume, multi-project, and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvement as well as proven success driving change
- Capability to digest complex fact scenarios and develop compelling analysis
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical skills, including ability to logically structure analysis of complex data sets to develop creative ideas or solutions
- Ability to work within teams to accomplish goals
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
- Knowledge of SQL and Tableau required
What you'll get
Feel free to take advantage of all that American Airlines has to offer:
- Travel Perks: Ready to explore the world? You, your family and your friends can reach 365 destinations on more than 6,800 daily flights across our global network.
- Health Benefits: On day one, you’ll have access to your health, dental, prescription and vision benefits to help you stay well. And that’s just the start, we also offer virtual doctor visits, flexible spending accounts and more.
- Wellness Programs: We want you to be the best version of yourself – that’s why our wellness programs provide you with all the right tools, resources and support you need.
- 401(k) Program: Available upon hire and, depending on the workgroup, employer contributions to your 401(k) program are available after one year.
- Additional Benefits: Other great benefits include our Employee Assistance Program, pet insurance and discounts on hotels, cars, cruises and more
Feel Free to be yourself at American
From the team members we hire to the customers we serve, inclusion and diversity are the foundation of the dynamic workforce at American Airlines. Our 20+ Employee Business Resource Groups are focused on connecting our team members to our customers, suppliers, communities and shareholders, helping team members reach their full potential and creating an inclusive work environment to meet and exceed the needs of our diverse world.Are you ready to feel a tremendous sense of pride and satisfaction as you do your part to keep the largest airline in the world running smoothly as we care for people on life’s journey? Feel free to be yourself at American.
Additional Locations: Providence, RI
Requisition ID: 1691