International Customer Success and Sales Executive (Remote)
Be a Part of our Team!
Join a working family that is dedicated to the mission of the work we do!
Teaching Strategies is an innovative edtech organization focused on connecting teachers, children, and families. As front runners in the early childhood education market, we build dynamic, top-quality digital products that integrate all of the essential elements of a high-quality solution: curriculum, assessment, professional development, and family engagement. We are building a team of results-oriented individuals who will thrive in a collaborative, work-hard/play-hard culture. We pride ourselves on the impact we have on the early childhood field through supporting teachers who are doing the most important work there is, teaching children to become creative, confident thinkers.
The International Customer Success and Sales Executive is a new and exciting hybrid role at Teaching Strategies. You are responsible for promoting Teaching Strategies' complete line of solutions and services to early childhood education schools worldwide. You will also play a vital role in improving our programs' onboarding and adoption with current schools, maximizing implementation success. You work to identify, direct, and coordinate sales opportunities with the support and collaboration of our internal teams while helping schools increase fidelity in implementing our programs. You will build upon an existing foundation of established success in the marketplace and increase market share using a collaborative, consultative approach with customers.
Specific Roles & Responsibilities:
- A seasoned account management, program/project management and knows early childhood education to provide an outstanding customer experience that exceeds customer expectations through effective and efficient onboarding of customers and drives greater usage/adoption over time, improving customer ROI
- Achieves defined sales revenue targets and contributes to the overall international strategy
- Partners with Manager and within the organization to establish and improve sales operations processes
- Conducts periodic deep-dive audits with international schools to learn more about their implementation of our programs
- Actively seeks to uncover and meet the needs of customers and prospects by building collaborative relationships and delivering solutions, becoming their trusted partner and advisor
- Participates in new license and renewal/upsell call campaigns and marketing programs to uncover new business opportunities
- Be an expert at turning failing or struggling partners' accounts into successful accounts and helping others in the team do the same
- Qualifies leads and works collaboratively with the field sales team to complete the full cycle of the sales process (i.e., contacting potential clients, conducting sales presentations, attending exhibits and conferences) or handles the full cycle of the sales process for customers of a certain size
- Strategically and creatively manages opportunity pipeline
- Develops and maintains product and industry knowledge
- Utilizes Salesforce to track pipeline information related to the opportunity and maintain all sales-related progress in Salesforce
- Maintains existing relationships with customers, and channels customer feedback appropriately
- Communicates regularly with Manager and other members of the sales team
- Timely follow up to all phone and email communication regarding potential sales opportunities, document and keep track of all communication
- Communicates on a regularly scheduled basis with clients within the territory regarding new products, renewals, and overall experience.
- Strategic travel to clients, as needed
- Experience with Teaching Strategies, products and services is highly preferred
- A degree in Early Childhood Education preferred
- Experience as a preschool or kindergarten teacher preferred
- 1+ years of sales experience with a track record of success
- Prior experience working with international schools is highly preferred
- Flexibility to work early or late hours depending on opportunity development and location of the prospect
- Experience performing market analysis and building/managing a sales pipeline
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM solution is highly desired
- Ability to work a schedule to accommodate international meetings
- Mastery of successful selling skills such as listening, determining needs, answering questions, proposing solutions, and closing the sale
- Demonstrated ability to generate new business and relationship building
- Knowledge of educational structures and the ability to sell to multiple decision-makers at various levels a plus
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective organizational skills and presentation skills
Why Teaching Strategies
At Teaching Strategies, our solutions and services are only as strong as the teams that create them. By bringing passion, dedication, and creativity to your job every day, there's no telling what you can do and where you can go! We provide a competitive compensation and benefits package, flexible work schedules, opportunities to engage with co-workers, access to career advancement and professional development opportunities, and the chance to make a difference in the communities we serve.
Let's open the door to your career at Teaching Strategies!
Some additional benefits & perks while working with Teaching Strategies
Teaching Strategies offers our employees a robust suite of benefits and other perks which include:
- Competitive compensation package, including Employee Equity Appreciation Program
- Health insurance benefits
- 401k with employer match
- 100% remote work environment
- Unlimited paid time off (which includes paid holidays and Winter Break)
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition assistance and Professional development and growth opportunities
- 100% paid life, short and long term disability insurance
- Pre-tax medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Voluntary life and critical illness insurance
Teaching Strategies, LLC is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer of Minorities, all Genders, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.