Customer Experience Manager
Our Customer Experience Managers are seasoned retail veterans and naturally charismatic leaders. In this role, you will be responsible for collaborating with your Store leader to lead the recruitment, training, development and overall management of a dynamic store team that will help Tesla accelerate the world's transition to sustainable transportation. You will be challenged to support your team through training, coaching, motivating and analyzing sales performance. You will be tasked with identifying events in the local market that will maximize Tesla's brand exposure and create more Tesla owners. You will be measured and rewarded by your ability to achieve a cumulative store sales target, drive optimal team performance, and maintain store operations. To succeed at Tesla, you must be energetic, highly organized, and hard working. You should have a passion for sustainable energy and the ability to create exceptional customer experiences. While individual contributions will be recognized, teamwork is essential to achieve the highest level of success. We will reward team players who help others succeed and empower the team around them.
- Collaborate with Store Manager for a shared understanding and vision of business needs and strategies
- Demonstrate sales leadership by role playing and having an active selling presence on the floor 70% of the time
- Train and develop team on sales and delivery processes
- Analyze data and collaborate with Store Manager on business strategies and set goals
- Coach and motivate team to meet assigned sales, delivery and productivity goals
- Ensure team is fluent in all aspects of product knowledge
- Proficient in Sales and Delivery Operations with strong collaboration with both Service and Operations leadership - Ability to oversee Delivery Operations during Manager on Duty Shifts
- Meet and Exceed KPI, partner to achieve sales and delivery targets along with P&L requirements for location
- Responsible for ensuring all employees provide best in class customer experience for every customer
- Manage customer escalations quickly and effectively
- Empower and guide employees through challenging customer concerns, to make decisions in the customers' best interest while also supporting Tesla's mission
- Demonstrate mastery of presenting, selling and delivering the entire Tesla ecosystem.
- Employee Engagement
- Recruit, train, and develop employees ensuring all positions are filled in a timely manner
- Support, implement and provide follow-up for all training
- Continually evaluate the performance of each employee and provide in the moment feedback to drive results
- Ensure all employees adhere to Tesla policies and procedures
- Address and resolve all people issues in a timely and effective manner, partnering with the Store Manager and Human Resources effectively
- Ensure facility maintenance and showroom presentation adhere to the brand standard
- Control store expenses continually striving to reduce costs
- Ensure all employees align with Tesla's Dress Code and Grooming Guidelines
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years applicable experience with proven track record to meet or exceed goals
- Self-starting entrepreneur with exceptional management skills and great attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and adhere to business-critical deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dedicated and ethical approach to sales and sales operations
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships and act as a well-respected, trusted partner that others want to work with
- Ability to work evenings and weekends in a retail environment
- Ability to relocate as needed
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact [email protected] for additional information or to request accommodations.
Privacy is a top priority for Tesla. We build it into our products and view it as an essential part of our business. To understand more about the data we collect and process as part of your application, please view our Tesla Talent Privacy Notice.
Similar jobs near me
- Exploring the Income Potential of an Insurance Underwriter
- Understanding the Role of an Underwriter in Insurance
- Navigating the Job Market: Tips for Insurance Underwriters
- Unemployment Insurance: Understanding Financial Support for Job Loss
- Navigating the Education Requirements for a Career as an Insurance Underwriter