Entry Level - Sales Manager
Aston Carter is currently hiring for a Sales Manager role in the Baltimore Area!
MUST HAVE: - Recent bachelor's degree with any sales training programs or internships.
Any past sales experience!
• Partner with the CCO to execute the annual Sales Plan - establish and execute monthly and annual sales objectives; e
• Build a pipeline and exceed sales growth goals; work to meet expectations of both Revenue and EBITDA contribution
• Successfully manage customer needs to meet objectives of the company's overall business plans and growth strategies
• Identify and develop new customers for our entire suite of services offered in the greater Savannah market
• Use knowledge of market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies to analyze/evaluate the effectiveness of current sales, methods, costs, and results
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work or military experience
• 2 years sales experience in the transportation & logistics industry proffered
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) required
• Previous working knowledge of utilizing a CRM platform (Salesforce.com) required
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [email protected] (%[email protected]) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.