Nurse Practitioner - Remote/Hybrid Silver Spring, MD
DaVita is looking for a Full-Time Nurse Practitioner (NP)to join us in Silver Spring, MD area. *Must live locally.
DaVita is comprised of an innovative team of passionate professionals who tailor care plans and work closely with all providers and points of care to achieve consistency and coordination.DaVita is at the forefront of creating an integrated care model - Come Join us in the revolution as a Nurse Practitioner (NP)!
This Nurse Practitioner (NP) position functions autonomously and in collaboration with all members of the healthcare team to coordinate and facilitate quality, cost-effective care. This Nurse Practitioner (NP) position provides coordination of care between the patient, family, physician, provider and care teams.
The Nurse Practitioners (NP) we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Work from home and see patients in DaVita Clinics in Silver Springs.
- Great Work-Life Balance- Monday-Friday schedule-*Self-managed*.
- Competitive pay
- Excellent Benefit package
- CME reimbursement
- Paid License renewals & many other benefits
- Current license to practice in the state of practice
- Current Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) license required or eligible to obtain within 90 days of hire
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) or Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience as a Nurse Practitioner (NP)
- Preferred experience as a Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP), Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (NP), or experience in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Nephrology or Case Management
- Demonstrated proficiency in clinical assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation, documentation, and evaluationof chronic patientsrequired
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel & Outlook required
- Spanish-speaking preferred, but not required
- Must be willing and able to complete home visits as needed
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical/religious exemption is required.
DaVita Integrated Kidney Care (DaVita IKC) is an the integrated care division of DaVita Inc. working on DaVita's vision to provide integrated care to all ESRD patients, who are some of the most medically complex and vulnerable patient populations in the US. Our more than 600 dedicated nurses, care coordinators, nurse practitioners (NPs) and business professionals integrate and manage care for more than 20,000 patients with late-stage chronic kidney disease (CKD) and end stage renal disease (ESRD) across the US each month.
We've proven that integrating care achieves the triple aim of improved patient quality of life, better outcomes and lower total cost of care. What sets DaVita IKC apart is that we not only provide great care management but we start with our heart with our patients and each other. We focus on creating both a great experience for our patients and a special place to work for our teammates.
We're on a mission to revolutionize kidney care, with a vision of making integrated care the standard of care for all renal patients. To help us achieve our vision, we're investing extensively in developing both our model of care and our team. When you join DaVita IKC, you're joining a compassionate team committed to quality patient care. Through our commitment to training, growth and quality we consistently achieve superior clinical outcomes while giving teammates the opportunity to excel in an award-winning environment that enables them to thrive both professionally and personally.At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as "a place where I belong." Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.Salary/ Wage RangeCompensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at https://careers.davita.com/benefits
Similar jobs near me
- Exploring the Income Potential of an Insurance Underwriter
- Understanding the Role of an Underwriter in Insurance
- Navigating the Job Market: Tips for Insurance Underwriters
- Unemployment Insurance: Understanding Financial Support for Job Loss
- Navigating the Education Requirements for a Career as an Insurance Underwriter